Our team of specialty process engineers specializes in the following industries:
- Food, Beverage and Dairy
Our process design packages includes all of the necessary drawings, specifications, calculations, selections and support documentation required to assure our clients that their process will function as desired, and allows us to begin 3-D modeling, detailed mechanical design, detailed electrical design, detailed control design and procurement of major components at an early stage of a contract.
- Process and instrumentation diagrams (P & ID’s)
- Process descriptions and Functional specifications
- Equipment, instrumentation and component selections with model numbers and specifications required for procurement purposes and validation support
- Individual data sheets per International Society for Measurement and Control guidelines (ISA)
- Equipment, instrument, component and line lists
- 3-D Design
Three dimensional modeling is a powerful tool in the design of all systems that meet some level of regulatory compliance. By using a 3-D modeling tool, clients can review the details of the design easier because of the ability to isolate sections of the piping and review all aspects of the design including interferences, operator access, drainabililty, holdup volume, and other areas that require approvals before construction begins.
In addition, the 3-D model allows the end-user to take a virtual tour of their equipment long before fabrication begins. We provide our clients with specific read/review software, that allow them to perform in-progress model design reviews, and help them in the approval of all criteria that affects the functionality, operation, and maintenance of their equipment.
- Approved for manufacture 3-D models of the systems
- Fabrication drawings for piping, platforms, building supports, conduit routing and transfer panel locations
- Weld map isometrics, with spool specific bill of materials for all piping spools that require inspection. Weld maps that include weld numbers, welder identification, and heat numbers for all material as well as pipe slope